Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holy Gonggos Look @ This!!!!!!!

i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: Holy Gonggos Look @ This!!!!!!!

Yep. That's an extra $250 for a blaster... Not exactly surprising I suppose.

gotta love ebay for the sense of legitimacy they give to scalpers!

Damn, that's what I'm going to do with the 2 Exclusive SS Jedi Lukes I got today.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Wow I wondered if they'll do a Target exclusive with this guy on a Speederbike!!!

That AT-AT is awesome!

*drooooool*

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Damn, that's what I'm going to do with the 2 Exclusive SS Jedi Lukes I got today.
    how did you get 2? they limit purchases to one per customer/household/.

I have my ways. Just seeing if anyone was paying attention. I only bought 1 exclusive and later I bought a regular release.

Damn the auction ended at 400 bucks. I was just joking before, but now I just might! I doubt the transaction will be completed. Thats a long time for someone to have your $ and not get anything in return. I know I wouldn't go for that.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i heard about that last night somone selling it before it is hand. i don't know if i would wait that long. i ordered the exclusive and regular. i am just a collector thrilled. but i would not sell it ... But sideshow toys really did make it an exclusive when you think they only produced 1250 exclusives. i wonder if any of the dealer's who buy from them ,got any of them . I would like to see....i hope so.. Who is next?

Damn the auction ended at 400 bucks. I was just joking before, but now I just might! I doubt the transaction will be completed. Thats a long time for someone to have your $ and not get anything in return. I know I wouldn't go for that.
    Honestly Turbo, I know what you mean, $400 is enough to make me think twice about doing that, and I've never sold ANYTHING before. Think when it actually comes out it'll sell for that much still? I kinda doubt it really.

That AT-AT is very cool, should have its own thread in a non-12" forum. It seems a little small next to the Snowspeeder, but the Snowspeeder is a little larger than scale to the figures. I love the interior, that's some cool work, I wonder if there's more interior on the main body besides the center section that's shown.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.