Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holy Gonggos Look @ This!!!!!!!

i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Re: Holy Gonggos Look @ This!!!!!!!

Yep. That's an extra $250 for a blaster... Not exactly surprising I suppose.

gotta love ebay for the sense of legitimacy they give to scalpers!

Damn, that's what I'm going to do with the 2 Exclusive SS Jedi Lukes I got today.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Wow I wondered if they'll do a Target exclusive with this guy on a Speederbike!!!

That AT-AT is awesome!

*drooooool*

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Damn, that's what I'm going to do with the 2 Exclusive SS Jedi Lukes I got today.
    how did you get 2? they limit purchases to one per customer/household/.

I have my ways. Just seeing if anyone was paying attention. I only bought 1 exclusive and later I bought a regular release.

Damn the auction ended at 400 bucks. I was just joking before, but now I just might! I doubt the transaction will be completed. Thats a long time for someone to have your $ and not get anything in return. I know I wouldn't go for that.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i heard about that last night somone selling it before it is hand. i don't know if i would wait that long. i ordered the exclusive and regular. i am just a collector thrilled. but i would not sell it ... But sideshow toys really did make it an exclusive when you think they only produced 1250 exclusives. i wonder if any of the dealer's who buy from them ,got any of them . I would like to see....i hope so.. Who is next?

Damn the auction ended at 400 bucks. I was just joking before, but now I just might! I doubt the transaction will be completed. Thats a long time for someone to have your $ and not get anything in return. I know I wouldn't go for that.
    Honestly Turbo, I know what you mean, $400 is enough to make me think twice about doing that, and I've never sold ANYTHING before. Think when it actually comes out it'll sell for that much still? I kinda doubt it really.

That AT-AT is very cool, should have its own thread in a non-12" forum. It seems a little small next to the Snowspeeder, but the Snowspeeder is a little larger than scale to the figures. I love the interior, that's some cool work, I wonder if there's more interior on the main body besides the center section that's shown.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.