Sideshow's 1:1 Scale Busts

1st we have Darth Maul on the way next year followed by......GREEDO!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...y=111105greedo

Thats right. Everyone's favorite goon is gonna be a 1:1 scale bust next year. I have to say I like Greedo but I dont know if I like him enough to spend what I'm guessing the price tag is going to be.

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Sideshow's 1:1 Scale Busts

I agree, an amazing product but the choice leaves a lot to be desired. The SW universe has so many other outstanding canidates.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It looks decent, the price tag will probably be $600, right? The mouth at first glance made me think of any drunk person on The Simpsons, but I see what they're getting at. I wonder how they decided on this one for their second entry in the line though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The mouth at first glance made me think of any drunk person on The Simpsons,

I think it looks quite nice but these 1:1 scale busts are out of my price range and even if they weren't I don't think I'd have the room to display them.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I thought you'd be all over these Hellboy! I'm already booked, so I'll be passing on Greedo and Maul.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah I'd definitely love them but I'm booked for some time as well. These look great but for that much money I'd rather have two of Sideshow's 1/4 scale statues.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”