Sideshow's 1:1 Scale Busts

1st we have Darth Maul on the way next year followed by......GREEDO!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/c...y=111105greedo

Thats right. Everyone's favorite goon is gonna be a 1:1 scale bust next year. I have to say I like Greedo but I dont know if I like him enough to spend what I'm guessing the price tag is going to be.

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Sideshow's 1:1 Scale Busts

I agree, an amazing product but the choice leaves a lot to be desired. The SW universe has so many other outstanding canidates.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It looks decent, the price tag will probably be $600, right? The mouth at first glance made me think of any drunk person on The Simpsons, but I see what they're getting at. I wonder how they decided on this one for their second entry in the line though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The mouth at first glance made me think of any drunk person on The Simpsons,

I think it looks quite nice but these 1:1 scale busts are out of my price range and even if they weren't I don't think I'd have the room to display them.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.

I thought you'd be all over these Hellboy! I'm already booked, so I'll be passing on Greedo and Maul.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah I'd definitely love them but I'm booked for some time as well. These look great but for that much money I'd rather have two of Sideshow's 1/4 scale statues.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now dont take this the wrong way but I think youve been holding out on us.

Joker: I dont keep count. Im going to kill everyone in this room.