Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guesses as to the next few Sideshow Figs?

I'm betting on Maul for the next one. If not, then EIII Anakin or Obi Wan. I'd love to get a Vader next (Never bought one in the Hasbro line and don't have 200 bucks to spend on one fig of RAH) but I doubt we'll see him that soon.

Anyway, who do you guys think will be next. I heard someone mention that there would only be Jedi figures this year but that doesn't make sense to me (since they're doing half and half of OT and PT and the only OT Jedi would be Luke, Obi, and Yoda) so I'm thinking any character might be fair game.

Re: Guesses as to the next few Sideshow Figs?

I'm guessing ROTS Obi-Wan will be next.

For the rest of the year, I'll take a guess and say we'll be seeing:

ROTS Anakin
    Plo Koon
    Aayla Secura
    Qui-Gon
    Mace Windu

Once they start doing Boba Fett, Commander Cody, Maul, etc, then the line will really take off. With the "Order of the Jedi" theme though, doesn't look like we'll be seeing villians (aside from Anakin) for awhile.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Ya it sounds like next year might be all jedi figures, which is cool. Sideshow Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi will look amazing. The one I really am interested to see what they do is Chewie. Will it be all plastic, will it be fur?, Who knows It could end up being the best star wars figure/statue ever.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

i hope it's obi won kenobi from rots.but i heard there not going to do characters where they take off masks. It's in there introduction of when they picked up the rights to do 12 inch from hasbro. the guy answering the questions. said no clone troopers like commander cody would be done. It is to hard and the helmuts are usually to big. They answered the question to doing chewbacca.He is one of the ones i want. there working on him.but is a nightmare. because they want to get him right. not screw it up like hasbro did. but it's going to be jedi /sith then core characters and villains and monsters. also military .whatever that means.But it is in the press release.

I don't think they said they wouldn't do Cody. They just said they wouldn't make any characters with removable helmets. Which is fine with me I don't want to look at Jango's face anyways. They said If they can figure out a way to make Chewy with hair they will as long as it's cost effective. Pretty much what you said though. Speaking of that, would you guys care if you had to spend $15-30 more just so SS would make a figure because there's more involved with the production? I mean we all know a SS Vader isn't going to cost $49.99 right? I figure he will be around $60.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maatu
    i hope it's obi won kenobi from rots.but i heard there not going to do characters where they take off masks. It's in there introduction of when they picked up the rights to do 12 inch from hasbro. the guy answering the questions. said no clone troopers like commander cody would be done. It is to hard and the helmuts are usually to big. They answered the question to doing chewbacca.He is one of the ones i want. there working on him.but is a nightmare. because they want to get him right. not screw it up like hasbro did. but it's going to be jedi /sith then core characters and villains and monsters. also military .whatever that means.But it is in the press release.
    Is that press release on their website somewhere? Gotta link?

Nute Gunray
    Rune Haako
    Battle Droid
    Destroyer Droid
    Super Gattle Droid
    Magna Guard

I think the Order of the Jedi theme is a good one. I'd really like to see...

Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS
    Anakin Skywalker ROTS
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Plo Koon
    Mace Windu
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I can just imagine the Sith figures!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I want a Qui-Gon Jinn more than any other Jedi but hopefully SS won't just focus on the human characters and we'll get some alien races as well. Shaak Ti would be sweet.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”