Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    General Riekkan and Dodonna are overdue and I'll even throw a plug in for Willard and Madine as well...we need the Rebel Generals!!!!

I'd buy them, as well as all the other remaining figures from the vintage line that have not yet been made.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm all for new rebels, be it leaders or soldiers. Same goes for Imperials. The new rebel fleet trooper and imperial officer are really great figures. So the more, the better, I say! .

According to the official site, it's General Carlist Rieekan. And yes, I'd love one. I've wanted a rebel general 3 pack for years - Dodonna, Rieekan, & Madine. Throw in that tactical table from ANH, and make it a fan club exclusive.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Here! Here!

I think we need figs for both Imperial and Rebel leaders. The new imperial officer fig can stand in for a couple but we need more specific figs for both sides.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Yes! I'd love to see the 3 main generals released. Sigh.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

Yes yes yes. The challenge is how to release him in a way that makes it worth Hasbro's money. A playset (which don't seem to sell well) or exclusive seems to be the best way.

Pssst. Hey Hasbro, I think this means we want to see more Rebels, including Madine, Reikann, Dodonna, Derlin, and more techs and troops!

Maybe next year when we really start to run out of classic charecters

If they do get around to making him that purina symbol on his uniform better be painted well?
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."