Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Imperial Shuttle petition

Sure the Imperial Shuttle seems like a no-brainer; but just when is Hasbro planning on releasing it? I say they should release it as soon as possible, namely immediately after the EP2 craze next year. (since so much neo-classic stuff is getting delayed it seems a little unrealistic to demand one right now)

Anybody else want to light a fire under Hasbro to get them moving on this thing?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Patience, my young padawa..er...Moisture Farmer...(yeesh)

Everybody wants everything they don't have RIGHT NOW!!!! I suggest you just relax and realize that Hasbro will eventually make every ship and every character into a toy...eventually.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

But I want it now! not tomorrow! not the next day, or two days after that; but NOW, NOW, NOW!!!!!!

(See, kids this is what happens when you don't take your Prozac.)

I would happily buy an Imperial Shuttle instead of a bunch of Ep2 toys, but I know that won't happen. So, I only hope that Hasbro will release this thing sometime between Ep2 and 3.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Everybody wants everything they don't have RIGHT NOW!!!! I suggest you just relax and realize that Hasbro will eventually make every ship and every character into a toy...eventually.

Notice the word "eventually" Hasbro still has the rights for another 7 years and I bet it'll be made by then!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Wooooof
    But I want it now! not tomorrow! not the next day, or two days after that; but NOW, NOW, NOW!!!!!!

(See, kids this is what happens when you don't take your Prozac.)

<<grabs Woooooooooooooooooooooof by the collar and starts slapping him>>>>>>

"Calm down man! For god's sakes, get a grip!!!"
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

I am saying that I think Hasbro will eventually make it. The sooner the better yes, but i think it will eventually be made. I hope that some Imperial Dignitaries are included.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yes, welease woger!

I'm all for the shuttle being re-released as long as they fix the landing gear so that it's more movie authentic. But if they don't I can live with it just to have the Emperor bang his head on the way to low undercarriage.

Actually while they're at it, they could release an Imperial landing craft to complete the set. Now that would be cool.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    <<grabs Woooooooooooooooooooooof by the collar and starts slapping him>>>>>>

"Calm down man! For god's sakes, get a grip!!!"
    Thanks Eternal Padawan, I feel much better now.

Thumbs up

Ok, here's my vote for the Imperial shuttle!
    As always...........L