Thread: Micromachines

Micromachines

Dear Hasbro:
    Being a big fan of Star Wars micromachines,
    i have a suggestion for a new ship for the ultra line.
    Why not make the Obi-wan Jedi Starfighter with it
    attached to the hyperdrive ring from episode 2.
    I know that there is a 1/72 scale plastic model of this,
    but i believe this would make a great ultra!!!!!

Re: Micromachines

I'll second that motion!
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Motion thirded!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Fourthed

I have the model and it's very cool. Why this wasn't made for the toy, either the AOTC or ROTS version, is beyond my understanding.

Hell they could still make it and offer it as an internet exclusive.
    Move along, move along

Yes, this is a day late, but none the less...FIFTHED! I also put together the miniscule model wishing it were bigger, and agree that there should be a toy version to go along with the released starfighters! While they are at it- how about Padme's ep3 ship, and the ship Obi uses to get off of Utapau. And why not a Droid gunship, or a swamp speeder, and why is there not a version of the Venator-class star destroyer or Commerce guild destroyer available? And...

And it's not like it'd be hard, Hasbro already has a working, unused Action Fleet mold of the ep 2 Jedi Starfighter itself, just gotta crank out the hyperdrive ring.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Exactly.

What gets me about Hasbro's defiance of new vehicles is this: The movie franchise is called STAR Wars. How can you have a was among the STARS if you don't have the vehicles they fought in??

At this rate, just making figures or rehashes of preexhisting vehilces/ships, they may as well call it "Galactic Conflict", this way it could be on land as well and then they could justify not doing the remaining STARships!

I don't care if it's Action Fleet (non-die cast PLEASE), figure scale OR Micro Machines, just make then damnit! I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, don't you want it Hasbro?

Apparnetly not as I've started buying other companies Star Wars product and as well have started to trim down how much I collect of yours. Shameful if you ask me. I collect these toys because for one, they bring me enjoyment; two, they reconnect me to my childhood when life was much simpler; three, generally speaking you produce good toys.

So what's the deal Hasbro?

Make it and it will be bought. Maybe not for as much profit as you'd like, but you'll undoubtedly make a decent profit nonetheless.

Look at Sideshow, they practically stole the 12in from you and are already reaping the benefits and people haven't even seen the product in person yet. Doesn't that tell you something? People are WILLING to pay for quality. Profit margins may not be as high, but they are still going to make a tidy sum.

Please for the love of gawd, just make the vehicles. The toy line will never truly be compelte until you crank these out. You've got the means, we've got the money, let's just do this thing!
    Move along, move along

I know that Hasbro has a habit of rehashing a lot of
    it's Star Wars stuff, but i had this thought:
    Why not make the Y-wing starfighter as an ultra?
    All they would have to do is make the ion jet engines
    without the clear plastic. With the four struts free
    of this plastic, the ship would look a hell of a lot
    better! Also, i think the lenght of the ion jet engines
    struts could be made a little longer too...........
    If Mr. Hasbro wants to give us old action fleet micros,
    then he should improve them......