Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

u-3po where are you?

when will figure be coming out for the love of god??

Who?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

"U" know who!

U-3P0...

The silver TC-14 protocol/spy droid on the Tantive IV? Get a cheap Threepio and spray the bugger with silver model paint. That will net you a final product that resembles the little traitor!!

Don't forget to cover up the "wire parts" so you don't botch up THAT portion!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

or E-3PO! the rude droid on Cloud City!

What about the red Echo BAse 3-p0? Was it R-3p0? I'd like to see that one made! And more astromechs!

Yes,but you all know that we need a CZ droid.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I agree, a CZ is definately in order. Also a red protocol driod. However I don't think we will ever see any more silver protocol droids. The reason behind this, Hasbro has already released TC-14 and they will assume that everyone can just substitue TC-14 for the others if they need to. But then again, TC-14 is extremely hard to come by, so where would the logic lie in that? Well, either way I hope they get made. Why not along with the army builder sets? Just package together a whole bunch of droids.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Yes, If you want a U-3PO that badly, subsititute TC-14 or repaint a C-3PO.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Or just scratch of the paint!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I wouldn't mind one, but there are more important figures that should be made first.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower