Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Angry Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Well, I gave Kidhuman $28.00 in August and have yet to see my Titanium 5-Pack with the Metal AT-RT...

    ...and tonight, I saw it at my local Wal-Mart for the first time- along with Pack II and BOTH Ultra Titaniums (X-Wing and Republic Gunship). Only took 3 months for them to appear in Montana.

    My Wal-Mart must have dug deep into their warehouse because they also had the large scale Lord of the Rings figures (the 10" ones) for $5.00 flat (which tells me they are clearanced because of the flat dollar mark).

    I am angry at all this. Justifiably so. I wanted this Titanium pack months ago, I paid $28.00 for it, and I still don't have it and tonight? I see it myself. If this was Ebay I would have left negative feedback long ago and tried to get a refund through PayPal. As it is, I'd be happy if I had my $28.00 back...

    ...then I could get the 5-pack I put on lay-away tonight in case KidHuman never returns. I know he was beloved here but I seriously feel like I have been scammed- despite his moving, his broke down car and his dead computer. Those are not my problems. The fact that he has $28 of my money and I have nothing to show for it IS my problem.

    This might have been better as a PM but I want to know-

    Has anyone else been scammed by KH now? Speak up. I apologize if I am out of line but when I saw that AT-RT Titanium 5-pack tonight it was a catalyst for this rant.

    ...and if anyone still needs either Titanium 5-pack (1 or 2) or Ultra Titaniums, I might be able to get them for you if they're still there today. $19.97 for any of them- there's no tax here- plus shipping (Though Wal-Mart.com's shipping is cheaper)

  2. #2

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    There's a thread about him being computer diabled, it's in Gen Disc.

    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=30240

  3. #3

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    Well, I gave Kidhuman $28.00 in August and have yet to see my Titanium 5-Pack with the Metal AT-RT...

    ...and tonight, I saw it at my local Wal-Mart for the first time- along with Pack II and BOTH Ultra Titaniums (X-Wing and Republic Gunship). Only took 3 months for them to appear in Montana.

    My Wal-Mart must have dug deep into their warehouse because they also had the large scale Lord of the Rings figures (the 10" ones) for $5.00 flat (which tells me they are clearanced because of the flat dollar mark).

    I am angry at all this. Justifiably so. I wanted this Titanium pack months ago, I paid $28.00 for it, and I still don't have it and tonight? I see it myself. If this was Ebay I would have left negative feedback long ago and tried to get a refund through PayPal. As it is, I'd be happy if I had my $28.00 back...

    ...then I could get the 5-pack I put on lay-away tonight in case KidHuman never returns. I know he was beloved here but I seriously feel like I have been scammed- despite his moving, his broke down car and his dead computer. Those are not my problems. The fact that he has $28 of my money and I have nothing to show for it IS my problem.

    This might have been better as a PM but I want to know-

    Has anyone else been scammed by KH now? Speak up. I apologize if I am out of line but when I saw that AT-RT Titanium 5-pack tonight it was a catalyst for this rant.

    ...and if anyone still needs either Titanium 5-pack (1 or 2) or Ultra Titaniums, I might be able to get them for you if they're still there today. $19.97 for any of them- there's no tax here- plus shipping (Though Wal-Mart.com's shipping is cheaper)
    He was exterminated along with the rest of the stinking Jedi.
    No seriously his computer is down & out right now, I spoke with him last week via the phone (just chit chat, no deals), so I'm sure he will get the package to you so do not worry. S**T happens sometimes.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  4. #4

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Thanks- but any word on when he is shipping things he was paid for 3 months ago?

    EDIT: Posted while I was replying.

    Yeah s**t happens but dang. There are other computers in the world and this wouldn't be such a huge deal if I wasn't so f**king poor...

    C'est la vie. Give him m'best if/when ya chat with him again. I mean I'm willing to forgive and forget, but I'd rather have my money back and save him the trouble of having to ship a 5-pack when I got one waiting for me right now

  5. #5

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Warstar
    Thanks- but any word on when he is shipping things he was paid for 3 months ago?

    EDIT: Posted while I was replying.

    Yeah s**t happens but dang. There are other computers in the world and this wouldn't be such a huge deal if I wasn't so f**king poor...

    C'est la vie. Give him m'best if/when ya chat with him again. I mean I'm willing to forgive and forget, but I'd rather have my money back and save him the trouble of having to ship a 5-pack when I got one waiting for me right now
    If I hear from him I will pass the message my friend. I've traded/bought from him before with no hassles so I'm sure it will be taken care of.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  6. #6

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Cool- thanks again

  7. #7

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    I think he had some other life stuff happen at the same time as his computer's demise. As for not shipping something you paid for, hopefully he'll rectify this soon but I definitely think you should buy the one that's there to have it "NOW", hang onto the receipt and if KH comes through you can just return it (or sell it to another collector at cost) and if he doesn't you've got it in your hand.


    BTW, if anybody can get me the wave 3 Titanium Naboo Fighter, ARC-170, and Clone Swamp Speeder, I'll appreciate the heck out of it, KH was going to try to get these for me but as you now know, stuff happened there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  8. #8

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    I wouldn't worry Warstar, he'll be back I've no doubt.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

  9. #9

    Re: Where is KidHuman? (Also, Titanium info inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    BTW, if anybody can get me the wave 3 Titanium Naboo Fighter, ARC-170, and Clone Swamp Speeder, I'll appreciate the heck out of it, KH was going to try to get these for me but as you now know, stuff happened there.
    I'm on it- they had those ships the last time I was at my local Wally World. I'll go check tonight and if there, I'll snag them for you I may still get that 5-pack as suggested and take back the one KH sends me- hence why I put it on lay-away.

    And thanks AndyW.

    And no hard feelings to KH when you get back and read this- I was just peeved to see that set there when I hadn't gotten it from you. I'm sure you understand.

Similar Threads

  1. 2006 Titanium pics!!!
    By Jangu Fett in forum Titanium Series/Micro Machines
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 10:44 PM
  3. Titanium Series prototypes that MAY get made - PLEASE READ
    By JediTricks in forum Titanium Series/Micro Machines
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:54 AM
  4. FINALLY - Widevision release info ? ? ?
    By 2-1B in forum RPG/CCG
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 04:33 PM
  5. Need info on Life-Size Yoda!
    By OriginalBryGuy in forum Hasbro Modern Retired
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-28-2002, 05:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO