Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

what is the most you spent for a star wars item?

tell us the most u spent on a star wars item and your most cherished star wars item?

It's one in the same, the vintage Imperial Shuttle. I spent $85 on E-bay. It came w/ the orginal box and papers. Also part of the shuttle was actually still in bags. It so beautiful.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

The most I've spent was for a $75 dollar AT-AT,which broke 3 days
    later.Needless to say,I dont have a AT-AT anymore,but I do
    have more action figures

And my most cherished SW item is my set of Taco Bell toys
    from when the 20th Anni happened.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

?

I dont spend more than retail.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]

I spent 85.00 on a AT-AT and my most cherished item would be the falcon. Something about it has always got to me even when I was a kid.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

12" Speeders

The most I've spent was $50 for a boxed 12" Speeder with Scout. I just made the purchase last week so I consider myself lucky to have gotten it.

It looks great next to my 12" Speeder with Luke ($19.90 on clearance @ Target.) Those two are my most cherished SW toys so far!!!

The most I ever spent was $120 on a vintage loose Has Solo in Carbonite. It is in more than absolute perfect condition. Not even a scratch. I have it in a neat dispay case.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Spent $150 on my Boba Fett tattoo.
    Does that count as an item? It is my own personal item!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Most spent: $95 on a loose POTF Han in Carbonite
    Most cherished: probably my vintage Greedo (2nd figure I ever got. 1st [Jawa] got lost) or my snow hat with Ewok logo.
    Best deal: $1 on a SW bedsheet at a garage sale where the sheet wasn't even a sale item, just underneath the things being sold!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

$299 for USA FF Weequay on e-bay.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)