Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

dagobah playset?

we need a new dagobah playset with the cave!!!

We could put Dagobah Vader with Luke in the cave and Yoda and R2 outside, nice!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

And they could put in the feature of the monster spitting out R2! (Well Galoob was able to do it. )
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It would have to be at least twice the size of the vintage one to do it justice. With Yoda's house, the Dark Side tree, a small swamp area for Artoo spitting, some little Dagobah jungle creatures for atmosphere....anything else?

Vines!Cloth(Thread) or Plastic..so we can hang Luke from 'em and
    have him swing from tree to tree like Tarzan.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Make sure there is room for a x-wing to land/crash! Also an survival kit with ration bars, and latern.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

what would one pay for this playset?

A couple holes in the ground so that we can put Luke's hands into'em so it'll look like he's standing on his hands and adjustable clear plastic poles under the rocks so we can adjust the height the rocks levitate at. Oh yeah, and for the X-wing part, they should make it like the Galoob set where there is a level so that we can do our own sinking action.

Oh yeah, for the pricing, they should make it a series of interconnecting sets so that we don't have to pay a bundle all at once for it. Like there could be the cave, the training area, the x-wing area/monster area, and then Yoda's hut.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Depends on the quality of the playset. If it is a pile of plastic that $ucks. It will sit on the shelf at the store. If looks like it will add something to my collection I might go as high as $25 - 30.

Just my opinion

:happy:
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I happen to like LTBaskers idea.

There can be seperate interlocking playsets and we
    could collect all of them or just some,depending on
    what the collector would want for his/her collection.

I would pay $10-15 dollars for one,nice sized interlocking
    playset.Probably $30-40 dollars if they made a full one,
    and if it looks really good.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!