Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12 inch zuckas and dengar

are these figures expected in the future ?

Fans of the classic trilogy can also look forward to the previously announced 12" bounty hunter set, now with an alternate figure in place of the originally planned Leia in Boussh disguise. Joining the first ever 1/6 scale issues of bounty hunters Dengar and Zuckuss is a new Imperial Officer! Unfortunately, due to the AOTC offerings, this wave is not planned for release until the 4th quarter of this year.

(source: Rebelscum.com)

I can't wait to see what the 12" Zuckuss looks like
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yeh these would look great.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]

Can't wait for Zuckuss too!! But no Princess Leia!?! Man thats Cr*p!!(Sorry,just venting!)
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

12" Zuckuss is going to be a good one. He's everyone's favoritre Gand!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Zuckuss

Zuckuss will look like Zuckuss. Did anyone else think differently? I think the question is more like how good will the detail be. or. He will look enough like himself in the movies to pass off, but will he make the grade when it comes to detail?

I think, with the exception of human characters (Luke and Han in particular), the 12 in line is reasonably accurate so he, (Zuckuss), should look good.
    Move along, move along

I cant wait for them. We need the complete Bounty hunter set.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I agree, Zuckuss will look cool. (Hope he is to scale though- in Empire he looks quite short). But Dengar? To the best of my knowledge he has never been a popular character, and I fear a 12" version will look......er, well pretty lame.(Prove me wrong Hasbro!) Still, gotta have him to complete the set I suppose.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Just because they said there is a new Imperial Officer doesn't mean it is another Death Star Trooper with his hat switched.

Do you guys know that it isn't Admiral Piett or General Veers?

They might have even considered Grand Admiral Thrawn.

But we don't know that do we?