Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: the tarkin wave

the tarkin wave

i never saw any of these, are they planning to reship these or do i need to start ebaying?

don't resort to ebay just yet.

on another board, i read reports that tarkin, ask aak and meena are showing up in TRU's as part of the "mega buy 2 packs". but even if those reports are false, the tarkin wave is still shipping. the cases (collection 2 wave 6) with 501 clones and holo plo, aayla have meena tillis in the case as well. and collection 2 wave 6 rev 2 contains 1 ask aak, 1 tarkin along with 2 tact ops troopers, 1 wookiee gunner.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    don't resort to ebay just yet.

on another board, i read reports that tarkin, ask aak and meena are showing up in TRU's as part of the "mega buy 2 packs". but even if those reports are false, the tarkin wave is still shipping. the cases (collection 2 wave 6) with 501 clones and holo plo, aayla have meena tillis in the case as well. and collection 2 wave 6 rev 2 contains 1 ask aak, 1 tarkin along with 2 tact ops troopers, 1 wookiee gunner.
    awesome, thank you for that information.

I saw Meena Tillis on the pegs at Target this morning, so those figures are starting to ship again now. Just keep an eye out.

even more rare than the tarkin wave... another star wars toy collector in memphis ?

over the last week i've seen meena tills at the bartlett walmart and target stores on hwy 64. there is one in each case of the new collection 2 assortment.

as figrin bran stated, the other two are supposedly in the next wave, but as far as i know, that revision has not yet hit this area.
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

I just read about the two packs at Toys R Us, and I am elated. I have one of the three, but I still need Tarkin and one of the others.

If they are shipping with the last five, that is wonderful too. Maybe I can get them all one morning and be done for the year.

Yeah, I finaly broke down and got one of Ebay from a seler in Hawaii. The price wasn;t that bad since with shipping it was 6.95, but I couldn't wait any longer. My mouth has been watering for this guy since I saw the pics of him in March.

Now all need is Ask Aak to complete the wave.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

yea sometimes you can find good deals on ebay, usually ridiculous prices though.

Quote Originally Posted by steve3p0
    even more rare than the tarkin wave... another star wars toy collector in memphis ?

over the last week i've seen meena tills at the bartlett walmart and target stores on hwy 64. there is one in each case of the new collection 2 assortment.

as figrin bran stated, the other two are supposedly in the next wave, but as far as i know, that revision has not yet hit this area.
    woah awesome, nice to "meet" you, thanks for the tip!

The case with Meena has shown up several times in my area, however, I have yet to come across the collection 2 revision assortment. Honestly, given the time of year, the fact that they are about to launch a new line and the fact that stores' inventories are still relatively high, I don't expect to see that assortment.
    The bit about the two-packs is news to me, though, and gives me hope especially since I've come across some of these with the AT-TE gunner in them.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent