It started with the online Wedge. So we've now seen the pictures of half of the upcoming Lucas figures. The Baron figures looks high end and I'll bet each figure will be at least $10 a piece, if not $15.
I SAY BRING IT ON.
We keep hearing we won't see certain figures because they won't sell. I say Hasbro should make high quality, expensive figures available online and make their money for those figures through high prices, if not volume.
1. YARNA D'AL GARGAN
2. Episode II/III Beru
3. Episode II/III Owen
4. Cliegg Lars
5. Queen of Alderaan
6. So many of us want more Padme figures, the list is endless: Episode I
purple travel gown Padme, Episode III Senator Padme. There is that
whole other thread about bringing back the Princess Collection.
7. They could do funeral procession Padme with the creatures pulling the
8. Birthing room Padme with the birthing room droids.
9. Padme's family from the cut scenes in Episode II/last scene Episode III
10. Episode II Queen Jamilla
11. The Queen of Naboo in Episode III
12. The Tonnika Sisters
13. General Tagge
14. Commander Willard
15. Red Leader (a real sculpt this time)
16. Captain Needa
18. Sim Aloo
19. Lumat/Warok/Romba (if they think Ewok's won't sell)
20. Black Bespin Guard
21. Tatooine cut scene Biggs
25. Naboo clergy that married Anakin and Padme
26. Guard that shot Luke in the hand on the sail barge (Taym Dren-Garen)
27. Jocasta Nu
The list goes on and on and on. BRING IT HASBRO!
So everybody buy the Lucas Collection! Show Hasbro it will work!