Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back

I'm back

So sorry I have been gone for awhile, let me explain.

I was on my way home from work one night and someone was broke down on the side of the road. I stopped to give them assistance. While I was looking under the hood of this womans car, I was hit in the head with a crow bar. I awoke several days later and was tied to a chair in a basement. I was fed three times a day and allowed to use the bathroom in shackles.

After about three days I found out I was being held prisoner by the YA-YA sisterhood. I had been planning my escape for about three days when I finally had a chance to do so. As I was untied, I swung wildly at the woman, I broke her nose and she dropped like a bag of trash. I then grabbed the other one by the neck. I was squeezing her throat for dear life whgen we were suddenly wisked away to Narnia. I then found out she was Lucy, High Queen of Narnia. There she was scolded by the Lion Aslan. After her public flogging by him, we were sent on a mission to free some people. After that we were allowed to come back to our real time. It was hell, but I am back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome back, can I sell you a discount Lego Millennium Falcon ?

The sad part is that I almost believed you KH. It's good to have you back. It hasn't been the same without you.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You were gone? Well, I'll be damned.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Did your kidnappers shave your beard in an attempt to harness your KHness?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Welcome back. Good to see you again!!

And just to fill you in, that wasn't Lucy of Narnia. It was Mrs. Herman Edwards.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

You were gone? eh didn't really notice anything missing JK....long live the KH and the
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

It's about dang time!

BTW, remember way back when I said you could have my collection when I died? I lied.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.