Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Early Bird back out

In WM today I notiuced the early bird is back out with an extended mail away until March of 06. What a joke, they didnt sell on clearance and they want full price for them again?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Some of the stores sent these back to Hasbro for whatever reason and Hasbro sent them back to the stores. These figures are not worth $30. Let them sit and rot forever.
    F the Fat Man!

I have a feeling this is going to be chalked up to a failed experiment, and those few thousand or so figures that were produced and not actually claimed will be clearanced in KB or TRU or through starwarshop.com.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got mine a week or so ago, and I am in love with the Chewbacca. I hope these go on clearance again so that I can grab another one for my cantina diorama.

Y'know maybe they could have sold more of these if they broke them up between all the Walmarts not just the super versions. Stupid idiots!

Hey, has anyone else noticed the title spaces being empty? What's up with that?

I noticed it too Bacta, thought it was just me....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just got off the phone with Hasbro about the problem I have with the early bird and they pretty much told me that I am SOL. My friend Chris bought the early bird for me back in April at walmart.com and gave it to me as a gift. At the time he chucked the reciept because he knew that I would not return it.

However, when the box arrived at my house, the box was dented and ripped and looked as if the box was re-sealed. Upon opened it I found the early-bird package and mailed out the card. In August I recieved a letter from Cottonwood Industries saying that without the upc and reciept they needed Hasbro's approval in order to process the claim. After calling Hasbro numerous times and writing down the people names that I spoke to, I finally asked to speak with a customer service rep and ask what's the deal.

The rep said well the people you spoke with have never worked here and no records are on file with us about your claim therefore you are SOL and have a nice day. Now my friend is out the cash, and I am out the figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

We got a box of these in, I saw it sitting on a toy pallet today. There is a sticker on the outside saying the new extended deadline. Probably just the same ones they took back a few months ago, slapped a sticker on the outside, and shipped them back. I managed to get a second one for $5, which I keep unopened. I think I still have the reciept, but you probably have to have one which was bought between certain dates. I'd mail off the $5 reciept to you Darkartist if I can find it, and you could see if that would work for you, since I will never open the second set.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!