Jedi Council Floor piece: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get a Jedi High Council floor piece cheaply? I need the one (two of them, if possible) that comes with Qui-Gon or the one that matches it (Obi-Wan's, I think). If anyone knows of an inexpensive way to acquire just this piece, I'd be eternally grateful for that info.

Try Ebay. I was able to get two of the scenes for $6.00 a pop.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968
    Does anyone have any ideas how I can get a Jedi High Council floor piece cheaply? I need the one (two of them, if possible) that comes with Qui-Gon or the one that matches it (Obi-Wan's, I think). If anyone knows of an inexpensive way to acquire just this piece, I'd be eternally grateful for that info.
    I think your only hope is ebay. The only place i've seen carry these is Space Traders at Disney Worlds MGM Studios. They are filled to the brim. I was able to complete my set this way. Unless you live near Disney World ebay is your only hope.

There's a toys r us near my house (athens, ga) that is selling the remaining jedi council scenes for ten bucks each....I finally completed my jedi council when they were this cheap...no way I was gonna pay $20 just to get some chairs, floor piece and figures that I already had...you might wanna check your toys r us and see if they have the same deal...check toys r us.com too.

Actually, Toys R Us is how I got into this mess. I picked up a set for $7 and thought I had it made, until I realized that I now had three of one piece and only one of the other. I've cut the remaining piece out of wood, but the paint doesn't quite match. I think that I can get it pretty close with a lot of work, but I'd much rather just have the right piece.

If anyone can grab me a cheap set at Toys R Us (it has to be one of the two with the right floor piece), I can paypal some money your way. Better yet, if someone lives near Disney and can just buy the piece itsself, I'll be in your debt forever (and pay you).