Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The new coolest commercial of all time

"Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys is playing as a family of polar bears walks across a frozen landscape. They stop on a ridge and look down to see a huge group of penguins dancing to the music. The baby bear slips and slides down into the penguins. They stop dancing until a baby penguin emerges from the crowd and gives him (you guessed it) a Coke. Then the music starts up again, and they all dance.

Bears.

Penguins.

The Beach Boys.

My God, does it get any cooler than that?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thats pretty funny Chuxter. Havent seen that one yet.

The new Coke commercial sucks!!

I saw that one yesterday and I'm now gonna make a new entry in the overrated thread. That commercial is as lame as all of the other Coke Polar Bear commercials.

Man, you just dropped several notches Chux.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I saw that one yesterday and I'm now gonna make a new entry in the overrated thread. That commercial is as lame as all of the other Coke Polar Bear commercials.

Man, you just dropped several notches Chux.
    But, dude, the two coolest animal species of all time jamming to the Beach Boys, and an original from their Christmas album at that. How can that be lame?

It could only be better if the bears were wearing BIG GREEN FOAM RUBBER HULK GLOVES and everyone danced on the shattered skulls of otters in the end.

Though in fairness, I always thought those Coke commercials would be better if they used real polar bears. Real polar bears who'd been starved for weeks and had rabies. That'd be cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Real polar bears, with rabies, dancing on otter skulls, eating Ewoks. THAT would be cool.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

I saw this commercial the other night and loved it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I disagree, the current coolest commercial is Flavor Flav's Miller commercial.

"YEAHHHHHH, BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

I do like the Burger King one with the ornery Stormtrooper

I was thinking it would be cool if the polar bear spit out the Coke and demanded a Pepsi. Of course when the penguin can't produce, the unhappy bear bites the penguin's head off leaving a bloody nub.

Bears and penguins would never fight. They respect one anothers' coolness too much.
    Tommy, close your eyes.