Anakin Figure/12 inch Revealed?

I remeber at the Official Star Wars site seeing a full body scan of Anakin Skywalker.

I remeber reading where there might be a Jedi Duel Anakin Skywalker in a collection (don't know which one) and seeing this picture looks like he could be such figure.

Maybe the Collecter's Assorment?

Or it could be a 12 inch figure.

Just thought you might outa know. Oh, and another thing, I just want to say hi, and I'm new to this board.

Here's the link http://www.starwars.com/collecting/f...5/index_0.html
    Boba Wett

This is what we all believed the Ep2 figures would look like before horrifying reality slapped us in the face a few weeks back.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Arrow

Welcome to the boards,thats probably what the 2nd or 3rd anakin will look like(so he can fit into his speeder
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hopefully we *will* get an Anakin figure that looks like the realscan. (I'm crossing my fingers that you're spot on GNT)

But that scan wouldn't have anything to do with a 12" figure BobaWett. The clothing on the figure would still be stitched, not sculpted, so the scan wouldn't do much good there, and Hasbro uses the same, generic 12" body for a lot of its figures.

I hope the scans help them when it comes to producing 12" heads though. The possibilities there leave me very excited.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by pthfnder89
    I hope the scans help them when it comes to producing 12" heads though. The possibilities there leave me very excited.
    Even if the realscan process gives Hasbro a perfect likeness prototype to work with, remember that they still use the roto-molding process to produce the heads which always yields very unpredictable results.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis