Thread: Making of ROTS

Thumbs up Making of ROTS

I am not usually one to delve into the "making of..." books, and I sometimes even don't buy them, but this is one with some behind-the-info that's pretty juicy.

The photos are okay, very similar to SW:365, so maybe that book has gotten me spoiled. But the comments by Lucas, especially when he references his early script drafts, are awesome! If there's interest from others who have read this, we can post some of them. In the meantime, read this one, people!

Some teaser phrases that are mentioned in it:
    Qui-Gon
    The Whills (and R2-D2? )
    midichlorians as fathers
    Han Solo
    Dooku and Tuskens

CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

It's my favorite book of the year, I love it. Great shots in there of earlier scene conceptions like Anakin standing by Palpatine when Cowboy Mace comes to make an arrest. It goes into detail on why they reshot it the way they did and it also explains why that first Palps fig came with a blue saber - because he force pulled Anakin's off his belt.

Tons of good stuff in there, very juicy like you said Bel. Also note the part about Leia seeing Padme smiling at her when she dies and that's how Leia "remembers" her. They should have stuck more closely to that when filming to avoid the confusion.

Instead of starting a new thread, I "borrowed" this book thread for The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic. And so I'll talk about it.

It was okay. I learned some stuff. Designing video games is cool. Online interactive games are complex. Making such games takes a lot of hard work. Pretty pictures look nice. The end. If I hadn't had a coupon, I don't think I'd have bought it, since I don't play the game.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(