Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lego thief

Check out this article. Talk about a thief and scam artist. Hope nobody here bought a Falcon from this guy.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Re: Lego thief

Im never surprised at what people will do for a quick easy buck.

I think I've seen that guy in every toy department of every store I've been to.

Isn't that Kip without his glasses?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Gotta give him credit for being original. He didn't do something stupid like rob a bank.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Gotta give him credit for being original. He didn't do something stupid like rob a bank.
    Yeah he must have gotten the idea from "Office Space."

Sign of the times I guess. Just a few years ago I could always count on walking into stores after Christmas and find a decent selection of sets on clearance. Lots of bargains to be found online too. Nowadays people snatch sets up and they soon appear on eBay or Bricklink at regular price or more.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

It seem that targets in my area have alot of the falcons on the shelf, he should have hit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibill
    It seem that targets in my area have alot of the falcons on the shelf, he should have hit here.
    They're going to be sold for $50 on black friday so they're being restocked.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yeah, I noticed all the Falcons here also. I am glad mine was 25 bucks still.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten