Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up separation of the twins case assortment

so i was at wal mart tonight, where they had 7 or 8 new cases of basic figures, they were friendly and let me chill there while they opened them all...every case had this same assortment...1 red guard, 1 c 3po, 1 tarkin, 1 ki adi mundi, 1 count dooku, and 1 R4-P9...4 Bail Organas w/ Leia, 2 Obi Wans w/Luke.

Finally Hasbro is doing something right.

I know there are a couple of other threads this could go with, but the overall subject here is...finally.

I think it's good that they're not doing straight cases of the twins, but I don't understand why there's only two Lukes to four Leias. Unless they plan to correct that in the next assortment.

sorry, i totally annihalated the name of the droid, it's r4-p17, which i'm sure you figured that out, i was tired last night

this bodes well as I need a Dooku and Ki. I hope there is another assortment with the Secrua #32 and Plo Koon, then I will be complete for this year.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Thanks for the excellent info, Hexagram. I finally have some legitimate hope of scoring the last three figures I need in the ROTS line (Tarkin). Now if these things only start showing up around here
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Hexagram520
    Finally Hasbro is doing something right.
    They are? Where do you see that? I mean sure the red guard and a few others will sell but anyone that wants the twins will want both and now the 3rd and 4th guy to find them will be screwed. Way to go Hasbro See sig below!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No Twins On The West Coast

That case assortment is lame - I was under the impression that Hasbro was shipping straight cases of these - 6 Obis and 6 Bails. Of course, I have no proof to back that up because LA AND THE ENTIRE WEST COAST HASN'T GOTTEN THEM YET...ARRRRRRRGH, WHERE ARE THEY??!!!???
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Got mine, but I didn't see the case assortment breakdown. We had many that I assumed these were 6 per case, and I never bothered to count how many Lukes or Lieas there were on the pegs.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

i mostly meant because they were reshipping the main figures people had trouble finding earlier on. if we got them here, everyone else should get them soon. i think after the initial excitement the twins will be easy to get your hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    That case assortment is lame - I was under the impression that Hasbro was shipping straight cases of these - 6 Obis and 6 Bails. Of course, I have no proof to back that up because LA AND THE ENTIRE WEST COAST HASN'T GOTTEN THEM YET...ARRRRRRRGH, WHERE ARE THEY??!!!???
    I found 'em in Hemet (about 45 minutes west of Palm Springs) this morning, so they'll probably be warming pegs closer to LA Proper soon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.