Vader case repackaged yet again

These are shipping again in the same package as the Wal-Mart ones were on 4/2, only now with Obi-Wan and Vader in place of the Anakin and Clone figures. Looks like they seriously miscalculated the demand for these things the first time around.

Ypu mean back in the OTC days or ROTS days?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I waited for the Vader case with Anakin & the Clonetrooper to go on clearance, because I already had the Stormtrooper & Fett one. I don't take these off the cardboard base/holder so I see no use in paying full price for a case with figures I already own.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This is a good thing, for Hasbro. The line has supported kids and collectors for the past 6-8 months, and the initial case was only around until May or June in my area. With 68 (?) basic figures + accessories, plus multiples of army builders, people need and will buy the case, even though its dimensions aren't quite accomodating for modern figures. The case will sell, especially since it's the holiday season.

What makes no sense is Hasbro packing in figures without accessories (this one and the ROTS one). Jeez, would it make the case that much more expensive to throw in a lightsaber and blaster?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas