Ronald MacDonald Cracks Wendy's Safe

This little news item popped up on CNN Headline News and I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.
    MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (AP) --

Two workers at a Wendy's in Manchester, New Hampshire, have been charged with taking money from the safe. One of the suspects is Ronald MacDonald.

Police say the restaurant's manager called them early Monday morning and said he saw MacDonald and the other man taking cash out of the restaurant's safe.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Did Jack in the Box help?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know about Jack, but I'm sure Jeff, Burger Chef's disgruntled ex-life partner, was probably involved.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

What kind of sick S.O.B. would actually name their kid Ronald McDonald?

And even if he were born well before that perverted clown came to be, then why still go by that name?
    And to answer my own question: Maybe he's like Michael Bolton in "Office Space"...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I wonder if Carl Jr is the mastermind of the old In and Out plan.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In times like this, we must ask ourselves "WWDTD?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    What kind of sick S.O.B. would actually name their kid Ronald McDonald?

And even if he were born well before that perverted clown came to be, then why still go by that name?
    No doubt. They showed his mugshot on CNN and he looked like he was in his late teens early twenties. The poor guy's parents must've been hopped up on goofballs when they named him, thinking it would be funny. Hell, maybe they didn't make the connection.

I know the story never mentioned it, but Ronald's accomplice was obviously the Hamburglar.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    I know the story never mentioned it, but Ronald's accomplice was obviously the Hamburglar.
    I was thinkin' the same thing!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."