I dont really understand what happened

What happened with the OTC set? It got up to 37 or 38 I think. Then there were some Prequel figures and some repacked ones from 04 in the 05s and then it just stopped cold when the Sith previews came out?

Did they have no plan in mind or what?

Anyone got a complete Checklist of the OTC plus extras set?

-T

THey only planned 37, plus the one voted on(scanning crew). It was all part of the plan. I am sure if you checked the threads, you will find a list.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Original Trilogy Collection change

ummm....38. I figured it will be 39 and counting since I included OTC Holographic Emperor since the packaging is almost the same.

Well, it has been redone into the Saga Collection.
    However, it does not mean Hasbro will not reuse the packaging.

Ex: SWS Wedge, Star Tours Series 4 and Holo Leia.

So, it is not gone from a certain point of view.
    Thank you.
    [FONT=Verdana]If you wish to contact me, you should contact me via e-mail:swfan3@hotmail.com. Thanks.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by DTMAN
    ummm....38. I figured it will be 39 and counting since I included OTC Holographic Emperor since the packaging is almost the same.
    Yeah, I always count the Palps as 39 since he came out before the OTC line even finished. He's not numbered like the others but, same card same line.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

yep. hasbro's genius idea was to give the collectors a package that they really liked then stop making them. The bubble, card design, and pictures on the otc cards are EXCELLENT. I wish more OTC had been made. But we are talking about hasbro, aren't we?

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

The wraparound part of the bubble on the Separation of the Twins cards is very short, about an inch or so. I assume the TSC figures will follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The wraparound part of the bubble on the Separation of the Twins cards is very short, about an inch or so. I assume the TSC figures will follow suit.

Wrong thread?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm gonna close this thread as it answered Thomas's question. Thanks.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"