"Peter Jackson's King Kong" Game

Who has played this? It's out for virtually every system, but I bought it for Xbox. It is probably one of the best movie-based games out there, right next to "Return of the King" and "Battlefront II". It has really good graphics and the likenesses of Jack Black and Naomi Watts look amazing. You play as both Jack Driscoll (played by Adrien Brody in the movie; he also does voiceovers for the game) and the big guy himself, King Kong. The game is so much fun, especially when you play as Kong and you get to open up a giant can of whoop-*** on a T-rex. You can crack their friggin jaws open, for cryin' out loud! But beware, there are many spoilers in the game that deal with the movie, so if you absolutely want to be surprised, wait till after you see the movie to pick up the game. But I have to hand it to Peter Jackson, he's pulled out all the stops for this game. Is there anything the man can't do?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

i heard he can't tapdance, althgough he's taking lessons. i guess that will shore up all the loose ends on his "renaissance man" status.

sounds like a good play. i'll have to put it on "the list."
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Spoilers? What's there to spoil? Isn't this the same story from the 1933 film?

I forgot about how great the LOTR games are, so I may get this since it's a PJ work as well.

Well, it's not exactly the same. PJ has added in new characters and a hell of a lot more things. Keep in mind also that the old one ran at an hour and a half. This movie is three hours long, so you'll see a whole lot more. But the spoilers mostly refer to the other characters in the game and what happens to them.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]