Exclamation My Spider-sense is tingling, Lego Spider-Man pics!

http://www.figures.com/Features/inde...ig&domain_id=4

Thanks to SirSteve, who received the press release and images instead of me (thanks a lot Lego ), I slapped the pics up on figures.com of the 2 main sets and a close-up of the Spider-Man minifig! These look really great, I cannot wait till april to own them.

It appears there is no sign of the "1375 Wrestling Scene" though, but I can live without. I am gonna make SO MANY different buildings and ledges for my Spidey to swing off of!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

According to Al Ovadia, Executive Vice President of Sony Pictures Consumer Products, "Spider-Man is a classic, blue-chip property that is embraced by fans around the world. And, the LEGO Company is a premiere toy manufacturer with a stellar reputation to both the consumer and the retailer. We believe it is a ideal partnership and together we will bring to market innovative and robust toy products that children will truly enjoy."
    Not to mention a very big money making partnership.

Looks great, I was thinking they were gonna use a modified 3PO head since it was supposed to be a cowl instead of a regular head but still looks good, the 3PO head would've probably been too small anyways.

Hmm... it'd be cool if they made a set where you could build your own buildings, not the full buildings tho, just some good sized top parts and then have it include a bunch of those ropes so you could make a giant web in the middle of the buildings.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Well, the main Lego Studios set comes with 2 buildings that'd be so cool for this, and there's the bank, but really, I'll be building my own building facades for Spidey to swing to and from. And I want more webbing too!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

These new Spiderman Lego sets are pretty sweet,Wheres Batman Lego ?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious