Death Star Droid Review

I really like this figure. Although it will never compare to the original silver one they are both sweet. I really like the unique mousedroid that comes with it. The over grading for this figure by me is a 10. Now if only they would make some more sculpts of this figure in different poses that would rock.
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]

Which fig are you talking about? The 12 inch or the 3 3/4 quarter inch version? They're both awesome. I have both, but then -- I'm a sucker for droids . . .

Anyway, if you want a small version of the silver one -- it's a VERY easy custom. (Seriously, I suck at doing this but was inspired by Jargo...) All you have to do is use nail polish remover and a q-tip. The black comes off very easily and you can leave the fig "dirty" or go fo a very clean finish. The other detailing, the eyes and waist wires are easy fixes. Anyway, is you have an extra one lying around, it's worth a shot, as the silver version is really sweet!

I never understood why the death star droid wasn't produced in both versions. I mean if the droid is silver to begin with why not make both? It's just one less step that Kenner wouldn't have had to take.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)