Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chumba whumba

Chumba whumba

Hey- has anyone had any dealings with Chumbatoys? So far I'm not having a positive experience! I placed an order 11/17, got a confirmation and have not recieved any items yet. Their email doesn't quite work and their voicemail is curiously full. I hope I'm not going to regret my dealings with them. Of course, they have taken payment already, which bites! Any heads up would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear that dude, I never heard of them. I stick to EE or OMGCNFO.com

I was about to move this to the music section too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ah yes, I see the possible confusion, but it just popped into my head and I do what it tells me to do. In other unrelated news... is there a way anyone knows to take my profile pick and make it my avatar? I thought that was what i was doing when I signed up. If there is an answer, make the directions easy to follow! Dhoy! Thanx!

Simple enough, have more than 100 posts and then you can make a custom avatar. But please do not post pad, they will be deleted if you do. Make contributions with your posts, state your opinions, the site is not about two word answers. Thanks and welcome ot the boards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    the site is not about two word answers.
    That's right.

I just looked them up. So they sell minis, clix and cards pretty much? Try this phone number... 801-785-9410. (I looked them up through their domain name and found that number.) Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    That's right.

Thats three words contracted to two so

I would have to say that if you get knocked down, you get up again. They're never gonna keep you down.

(Man, that song's annoying.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I loved Homers take on it

DOPE! You're right that is sort'a three words...

(Why do I feel like I have the wrong avatar? edit: OK, that's better.)
    Last edited by plasticfetish; 12-08-2005 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks for the info plasticfetish! I called and ... left a voicemail. We shall see if helps. In the mean time, unfortunate lesson learned. As it turns out, a friend I turned onto the site is, as you guessed it, also waiting! And waiting. And waiting.

Does a string of two word sentences count?