Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

24 page read along

Hey there! My name is Jody and I am new to all this. I was just going through some stuff when I came across these 3 books:
    Return of the Jedi
    The Empire Strikes Back
    Star Wars

They are 24 page read along books with records. From what I can tell they are from 1979-1983ish. They werent kept in packages, but are in great condition. The records have no scratches at all.

If someone could tell me what they would be worth or where I can go to find out, it would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks a ton!

They are mearly worth what someone wants to pay for them. I dont know where you could look them up, try googling online price guides for records and such.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just did a quick search and found this. I'm not quite sure if this is what you have but it's what I found. It's from ebay Australia and the set of 3 has an opening bid of $10 so I would assume that each is probably worth around $5.

Link.

BTW, welcome to the boards.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

I really thought that these would be worth more .
    Stupid me haha!

It all depends on what people will pay for it. Someone might pay 100 bucks while another only 10
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    It all depends on what people will pay for it. Someone might pay 100 bucks while another only 10
    Exactly. If you like the records and having them in your collection then they're priceless but to be honest most of the vintage Star Wars stuff outside of the toys can be had for a cheap price.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think I have these as well, so let's start saying that they are worth a fortune. Like others said, they are worth what people'll pay for them!!!!

That sounds good to me.

The records have NO SCRATCHES .... I think that is worth something haha.