What's next for the .45 Scale

was just wondering since their aren't many lightsabers left to make in the .45 scale collection do you think MR will continue this line and make .45 blasters and other props ??

I mean since all that is left is:

Luke Skywalker ANH, ESB
    Qui Gon Jinn TPM
    Anakin Skywalker AOTC
    Mace Windu TPM
    Darth Vader ROTJ

I think a line of blasters would sell since the full size ones seem to always sell-out. I think a mini stormtrooper, clone trooper, boba fett, han solo, jango fett set, luke skywalker, rebel blaster, and leia blaster would do nicely
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Actually, they haven't made a Darth Vader ESB mini-saber yet either.

Next year, MR will be introducing a line of .45 scale blasters. The first two will be Han Solo's blaster and a Stormtrooper blaster rifle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scaledblasters_hansolo01.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	13070   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scaledblasters_stormtrooper01.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	13071  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Well those look awesome. I just hope more stores carry these. The lightsabers are hard to find as it is.

The only reason I didn't list Vader's ESB saber was because there really isn't much difference from the ANH one. The ROTJ one looks to have a whole new emitter shroud, giving it a look of a newly created one.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks