Toynk.com 10% off online orders, 15% off in store

Hi everybody!

I found a coupon code for 10% off your next purchase for Toynk.com. Here's the details:

Use coupon code toynk15 when checking out online to receive 10% off your next purchase. Minimum $20 purchase, maximum discount $100. Coupon expires 01/10/2006.

They have good prices and they have more stuff than just Star Wars too. They also have flat rate shipping of $5.99 for orders under $50, and only $4.99 for orders over $50! They are one of the sponsors of this site so they are reliable as well.

I hope this helps some of you! Please post if you order so we can see the great deal that you got!

The flyer I have also has a 15% in store discount so if any of you are in the Chicago area, post here or PM me and I will send you a scan!

Please PM me with the coupon. I'm in the Chicagoland area. They are a good store and I have got nothing but praise for them.

There is no coupon, just use the code when ordering.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scan of coupon

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    There is no coupon, just use the code when ordering.
    Yes there is a coupon. Here are links I am hosting. You can print either one and take it with you. I have already checked with them and this is ok, so just bring in the printout and they will honor it.

members.aol.com/glennmess1/private/toynkmed.jpg

members.aol.com/glennmess1/private/toynklarge.jpg

Enjoy!

OK, you are talking about going ot the store. I thought it was just online orders.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten