Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Grievous

Target Grievous

Was wondering what people thought of this. The figure looks like crap to me witht he fire effects and the exploding feature really didn't work to well to begin with. I wonder if the arms will have the stumps from the severed hands.
    I think this will peg-warm like the lava reflection figures on the shelves now.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I dunno, I like it....if it doesnt come in a starcase for 12.99......
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Anyone got a pic of the figure?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll get it as long as it doesnt cost $12.99.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Is this the cup and figure set of Grievous? Or are you talking about a new exclusive figure? Somebody fill me in.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

the pic is on this website. I agree as well with the quoted price of $12.99. Hopefully it will be like $5.00
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I kinda like it. It's a little morbid. Maybe we'll get a funeral pyre Vader yet!! or Crispy Owen and Beru!!!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I have to admit, it doesn't look bad to me. But if it is $12.99, forget it. I'm tired of overpriced Target exclusives.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was really hoping he would have pull apart chest plates to reveal his internal organs like in the film. That would have sealed it for me. Still, the flaming eyes and chest look pretty cool and makes for a terrific battle display with Obi-Wan. I'm totally down for this one!

Now we just need Grievous' Starfighter and we can recreate the whole Utapaun chase scene.