Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scout Trooper Statue w/speeder bike

OMFG! This thing is awesome. A little pricey, but very well done! Cannot wait for Fett & Maul!

HAppy Holidays to ALL!!

I'm glad you got your Scout Trooper Statue Saurman. Its a beauty isnt it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Still waiting for mine.

I pre-ordered this quite a while ago thinking the production numbers would be around 1500 like the Dewback with Sandtrooper and didn't want to miss out. Turns out I could have received it sooner and saved some $$$ if I would have just waited on this piece.

Did you pick this one up Jayspawn?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I was gonna pass actually. But I just found it online for an awesome price. So I'll probably get it now methinks.

Bs & Sb

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I was gonna pass actually. But I just found it online for an awesome price. So I'll probably get it now methinks.
    Where and at what price? I'm on the fence as well...
    -theropod
    [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=1]Time flies like lightning, but fruit flies like bananas.[/SIZE][/FONT]

I received mine last week and love it. The detail is absolutely amazing and it looks great next to my Dewback with Sandtrooper statue. It is a very fragile piece though so hopefully if any of you guys order this from someone on eBay they take the time to pack it accordingly.

One thing to be aware of is the pictures make this piece look bigger than it actually is IMO. Seeing as how it is in scale with the Dewback statue I knew what to expect and wasn't disapponited in the least but I could definitely see people being surprised by it's small size. For those who might be curious on it's base the entire piece measures 12" long and 7.5" high, roughly twice the size of a Hasbro 3 3/4" figure on a Speeder Bike.

I could easily see this becoming my favorite of GG's lines if future pieces turn out as good as the first two have. Getting this piece has just fueled my excitement for the Luke on Tauntaun diorama even more.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Its pretty fragile looking. I'm moving now so funds are tied. But I'll probably order it anyways in the next week or so.

I wasn't to thrilled with the standard black base that GG included with this piece especially considering the Sandtrooper & Dewback, Luke on Tauntaun and upcoming Rancor diorama all have environment style bases. So I commissioned someone to make me a new base and it arrived the other day so I figured I'd share some pictures with you guys. I think it's a huge improvement. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 009.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	13632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 003.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	13633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 013.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	13634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW eBay 005.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	13635  

I think it looks great. I've seen pictures of these around online. It would look a little better with some plants like on Endor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I think it looks great. I've seen pictures of these around online. It would look a little better with some plants like on Endor.
    I was just gonna say that, it's cool but some plants and green moss type look would take it from Dagobah to Endor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.