Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Anyone else on Myspace?

So has anyone else here succumb to the peer pressure and joined. Unfortunately I have. I don't do anything special or search for people, I guess it's just a status symbol to see how many friends I have and if someone asks if I'm on Myspace I can nonchalantly say

If you're on add me to your friends and I'll do the same.

http://www.myspace.com/thedefectisbleach
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm up on it slicker! I'll do the friend transactio momentarily!! I'm the one Giggles, a lot.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Reading that post and looking at your avatar is damn funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I actually enjoy myspace as it has gotten me back in touch with many people that I've lost over the years from moving around. Sure there are people that use it to validate their own delusions of self worth and as an extension of highschool lunchroom-group mentality, but those people are easily enough ignored.

I'm around,
    Patient Zero
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

In all of my infinite work related boredom, I've surprisingly never opened a myspace account. I opted instead for a Face Book account (thefacebook.com). It's a little more college oriented, since it links you to everyone in your classes. It's kinda fun once you start "networking" and such.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    So has anyone else here succumb to the peer pressure and joined.
    Not yet. It probably won't be too much longer though. Everyone I work with has an account and they are obsessed with it. I'll fart around on their account and look up people. I never did join though, maybe one day...

JMG: "Basically, all those kids who really didn't get picked in kickball."

Sweet line man, I like it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I've got a friend.
    I guess there's a first time for everything.

No, I don't have one.
    What is it really and what's the point?
    I assumed it was like a blog or something.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

HTTP://Myspace.com/BryanSegal or look up Anakin Palpatine. It would be nice to see some of you outside of the avitar windows, so when I see you at conventions and what not I can be all like "Hey what cookin' wookie lookin'"
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    It would be nice to see some of you outside of the avitar windows, so when I see you at conventions and what not I can be all like "Hey what cookin' wookie lookin'"
    Do you really wanna see this guy in public?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!