Donating collection to Toys for Tots....or did I?

So it was my plan to donate my entire collection of 200+ figures to them this holiday, and didn't have a problem with it at all....then I missed my chance to bring them in to work to put in the big cardboard box....I was gonna donate them because all of my figures just sit in boxes and bins and they all must be upset not to see the light of day. I may still donate them if I get the chance down the road....I mean I know lots of kids would get more enjoyment out of them than I do right now, but I guess down the road I could as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I used to have quite alot of figures in boxes also. Then I started opening them and displaying them. This started a loose collection frenzy for me. Now I have to have every figure loose as well as MOMC. The kid in me enjoys the loose figures much more. I do have some repeats I plan to give away at Christmas and donate to charity. Not to think of only the money factor of these figures (we did spend alot to buy them) but if you keep track of how many you donate, you can write them off on your taxes. 200 figures could be quite a deduction. It helps the kids and you.

I told you, my tots are always looking for toys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm a big kid at heart, You could send a few of those my way! I don't know what I would do. I have over 600 figures, and I can't seem to part with any one of them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!