Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2005 Holiday Salacious Crumb Exclusive

Here it is! Another Holiday Exclusive by Gentle Giant. Limited to ONLY 200!!! Yes, another awesome collectible GG makes to show off, then makes it impossible for anyone to get.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=32067

Thoughts?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It is a nice piece! We'll probably see it in the future without the holiday theme...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

The eyes should be bigger, but it's a great-looking piece nonetheless. 3PO's severed head is hilarious, is that Salacious' Christmas gift?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This piece is, dare I say it, cute. I like the lil' hat and the Christmas lights or holiday lights (whichever you use).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Much better than the Carrie Vader Hasbro is presenting us with. See Hasbro, something that looks nice, and will be enjoyed by those who get it. I just wish it was aailable to the public.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This should have been this years holiday exclusive, not that POS Hasbro is pawning off.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I really wish that they would have made the Snow Stormtrooper thatis pictured with the card. That would have been really cool.

I guess this Salacious Crumb piece is one piece that we won't get to see or own. Maybe they'll release it in the future with a little change.

The Santa hat is actually made of felt and the lights wrapped around him are removable.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    The Santa hat is actually made of felt and the lights wrapped around him are removable.
    Did you get one of these SirSteve? Or did you just get a good look at it during some convention?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Why couldn't Hasbro make this instead of that crappy Vader that I'm not buying?!!!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing