NEED the Walmart clone wars 3 packs

i'm looking for both of the walmart clone wars 3 packs. i have an extra black target clone and a white target clone, also an extra plo holo, and tarkin. minus the difference either way.

I just bought two of the Obi-Wan set and one of the Anakin set (they only had one). I am in the market for a holo Ploo Koon, but I need a mint version (I have one now that has bent corners). How is the one you have, and if it is mint, do you think you can get it to me that way?

If all of that is the case, would you trade it and a little cash for the Obi-wan set?

i saw your post. it is nice, but not mint. the sides are dinged as usuall

I wish you would have posted this three days ago. There were about 10 sets at WM, but now there are none.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i know, i saw the post. really don't know you well enough to ask you to pick them up for me. i won't be so shy next time. i'm sure they will pop up somehow, somewhere. i went by several walmarts every day for over a week straight. i don't have all the animated anyways. sure do like the clones and the saesee though.

Look at my sig line, I am the hook up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got your back.

You have a PM
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!