Original Film Reel Trailer for Episode III

I have a friend who managed to get her hands on an original film reel trailer for Episode III from our local movie theater. The film is in perfect condition, running time is 1 minute 47 seconds.

This is not an auction, I just want people's inputs on how much this is worth.

Its worth how much someone will pay for it. I dont know of any price guides for this stuff, so I cant really tell you an exact price. Someone might pay ten bucks, while another 1000 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yes, it's all up to what a person is willing to pay for it. Just be careful who you sell it to, in case it wasn't supposed to get into the publics hands. I was given a film tin that the IMAX version of Episode II was shipped in. The IMAX reels are so large, they had to ship it in several tins, and the theatre had to splice the film together. I got the tin, plus the end rolls (no film photos) inside. To me, that's worth just the memory of getting it, plus it being unique, but others might pay lots for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6829.1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	13121  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Very cool BF!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Indeed,that's a very kewl film reel. And you guys are right, it does depend on who wants it. An employee at a comic shop said, my friend could probably get a car or college education worth of money for it, and a pawn shop offered $4,000 for it. Again, thanks for the input thus far!