Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I can remember watching it on TV when I was a kid. I was so excited, a TV show with Star Wars, I thought how cool. But what a piece of crap. Even as a kid I thought it sucked. But now when I think about it, I want to stick my head in the Microwave and put it on high. How anyone would want this thing rereleased is beyond me. They obviously have issues they need to work out.

I made the mistake of buying a copy several years ago at a flea market. I watched it once and actually sat through the whole thing. That is an acheivement in hindsight. I let my boss borrow it and he never returned it. I didn't mind at all. However the commercials were very cool. Cartoon was good but not great.

Maybe someone like Peter Jackson could do a remake of it.

Gee, Chux, talk about slamming your family jewels in the refrigerator door. What would possess you to watch the whole thing?

A couple years ago, I downloaded it via Kazaa. I couldn't stand the pain. I saw the cartoon, but didn't make it through the Wookie scene. Or, if I did, that part of my memory was lost when I started hitting my head with a large wooden mallet. I'm sure the files are either burned to a CD or still on my old computer's hard drive, but I can't bring myself to look for it.

I don't remember seeing it as a kid, so I suppose I should send my mother flowers for not letting me watch it.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I forced all of my friends to watch it one night before Christmas. Somehow, they are still my friends. I think that the only thing that saved our sanity was the fact that the quality was so bad, you couldn't see some of the really cheesey things.

Yeah the first and last time I saw it was when it aired and like many, I sat there dumbfonded with a WTF expression on my face. Now if I have the erge to watch it I go to the downloaded Cartoon part and turn it off just as quick. I not sure what Lucas was thinking with that piece of crap but, hey for those of us that witnessed it, it will be memory that is forever scorched into the back of our retenas.

If you go on Limewire.com and type in boba fett cartoon in the search you should be able to get a copy of just the cartoon. The only good part of the Holiday Special.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    I not sure what Lucas was thinking with that piece of crap. . . .
    He wasn't. George had nothing to do with this mess, and he's said he'd like all copies destroyed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Someone wanna send me a copy? Id LOVE to see it.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

No, you wouldn't. You only think you do, as I once did.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    No, you wouldn't. You only think you do, as I once did.
    I second that Chux, although you want to see it you really don't! It is an experience that is better not experienced.

I see it as a "Rite of Passage"-type thing. The Steve Miller Band said it best: "You've got to go through Hell before you get to Heaven."
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.