Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Graduating from HS is a rite of passage, the first time you vote is a rite of passage. What you are suggesting Cap is more along the lines of self inflicted pain so some god will stay happy with you.

Lucas had to have something to do with, the ideas and characters were copyrighted to him before the show was released. So whoever wrote the story and directed had to have gotten releases to use the characters and such. Whether lucas actually read the script is another thing.

Plus there is also the idea the Lucas said he had nothing to do with it after the backlash of fans who trashed the show.

In any case, the show is a steaming pile of dewback crap, with the exception fo the cartoon that is, which after reading this forum, I watched it again last night. still great after all these years. Now there's a toy line screaming to get made.

But I also have a question, it says the Talsmen virus affects humans, true at the time n one knew what Boba Fett was, but now that we know he s an unaltered clone of Jango, wouldn't the virus affect him as well. Or did his armor protect him, or are clones imune to human symptoms and affects of viruses ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

But I also have a question, it says the Talsmen virus affects humans, true at the time n one knew what Boba Fett was, but now that we know he s an unaltered clone of Jango, wouldn't the virus affect him as well. Or did his armor protect him, or are clones imune to human symptoms and affects of viruses ?
    I'd say it should affect Boba as well, maybe his suit of armor is sealed air tight thus nothing can 'get in there'?

The Holiday Special has been pretty much completely invalidated by later EU and by the Prequels. All that's left is the fact that Chewie's immediate family is Malla, Lumpy, and Itchy (or their post-HS full names, Mallatobuck, Lumpawarrump, and Ittichitkuk), and that the night bartender at Chalmun's Cantina is an older woman named Akmeena and one of the regular customers is a Snivvian named Zutton.

20th Century Fox owned the copyright to Star Wars when this was made, and the principal actors were under contract. Lucas wasn't involved. Check the credits.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Plus there is also the idea the Lucas said he had nothing to do with it after the backlash of fans who trashed the show.
    But he hasn't denied Jar Jar.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Check the credits.
    No way! That would involve watching at least part of this thing again.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I don't think Lucas will ever say he had nothing to do with Jar Jar since his sone came up with the name. I also remember reading that Jar Jar was his answer to the Ewoks in ROTJ, to make the movie more kid friendly.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Bah, I still want to see it......
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    Bah, I still want to see it......
    I'd recommend you watch it. I actually threw it in the other day to watch some of the Cantina footage and even though I skipped chapters it still made my brain hurt. I don't think it helped that the first time I watched it the sound was off by about a second and a half making it even more unbearable. The only redeeming factor of my copy, as has been pointed out, was the old commercials that are on it.

Rebo, if you want to see it that bad just PM me and I'll see about sending my copy to you for a viewing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!