Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks Slicker, it was nice to see that cartoon again, without having to put the copy of the "Christmas special" in my VCR.

I love the imperial presence shown by the Stormtroopers!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Not a prob Frett. I'm just hopin' that I don't cause any permanent damage with that Bea Arthur song.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dude, I think you forgot to send me part of it............the part that actually has a point..........now I can say that Ive seen it........and that I have found something terrible enough to make me rub broken glass in my eyes..........it will be on its way home very soon...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

LMAO, that was damn funny. I dl'd the BOba Fett cartoon a few years back and HAVE NOT DARED to get the rest. My recycle bin spit it back out actually. It wouldnt even go away when I F-disced it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    and that I have found something terrible enough to make me rub broken glass in my eyes
    I'm glad I could help.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ugh ugh! *sticks knives in ears* make it STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

I watched the HS once. A bad copy that was all grainy and bad and horrible and nasty. I sat like a man facing a juggernaut all the way through. noting every half hour that passed between people giving a line of dialogue. past the awful songs, the ugly and intensely annoying wookiee child and old man. past the awful 'I don't want to be here but i'm being paid so might as well' acting of the 'stars'. I barely saw the boba fet cartoon because what had passed before was still burning my mind. And then more. Mark hamill looking like an advert for Revlon make-up, Harrison Ford more wooden than something he made in his carpentry workshop. And no-one looking like they actually knew what the hell they were doing. It seemed like it lasted 24 hours and sapped the will to live right out of me. The guy in the cantina who pours the drink in his head was too much. The Wookiee home was like every sitcom home you ever saw with a few 'space age' bits of tin foil added for the hell of it. The whole thing looked like it had been cobbled together in a couple of hours. It's a moribund affair and best viewed with the aid of a strong alcoholic drink in large quantities or a bottle of tranquilisers close at hand.

They say curiosity killed the cat well the HS may just kill your curiosity and you too. when you slip the disk in the player, prepare for brain melt....

That was damn funny, the horror in that 10 second bit and Fords reaction sums it all up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That was halarious, thanks JJB! I always wondered how the stars who were in that dreadful waste o' time felt about it, and Harrison seemed very uncomforatable. I love it!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I love how he got so uneasy when it was brought up. That's some good stuff JJB#2 (have to bring back the #2 monicker since the original JJB is back. Sorry).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!