Cool Episode III on VHS Tape?

Greeting's all. I was wondering if anyone knew if and when episode 3 will be coming out on VHS Tape? I've been looking around and found no info about this. Please help! Thanx!!

Last I heard, there were no plans to release E3 on VHS.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

So far, there are no plans to release it on VHS in the US, only in countries abroad which probably means they're PAL instead of NTSC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool

Thanx to all for the info! I guess i'll have to hope that it comes to VHS someday.

Or you could drop $30 on a DVD player. I know what you mean though, the VHS collection seems oddly empty with 5 movies. I didn't buy Ep 2 on VHS though so my VHS collection is not as important to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Or you could drop $30 on a DVD player. I know what you mean though, the VHS collection seems oddly empty with 5 movies. I didn't buy Ep 2 on VHS though so my VHS collection is not as important to me.
    Thanx for the understanding my friend! Maybe someday they'll make a VHS copy of it or I'll just end up getting a DVD player. Who can say. {)

Quote Originally Posted by GemmaKnight
    Thanx for the understanding my friend! Maybe someday they'll make a VHS copy of it or I'll just end up getting a DVD player. Who can say. {)
    If you haven't picked up a dvd player yet I'd say you should just hold out and wait for the next medium.