Anakin Skywalker: ROTS "Concept", Mustafar Damage, Operating Table

Here are three favorites of mine. The "concept" Anakin was my own interpretation of what Anakin would look like when he turned to the Dark Side. I made this in 2003 before any images were leaked to the public. The scar was recently added to the face. The chain is made from a real thin anklet that was clipped to the right size. The holoprojector is a retooled radar tower from the AOTC Padme pilot figure. Lightning is from AOTC Yoda. Cape and Sidious holo is AOTC Dooku.

The Mustafar Anakin was a combination of Sharpies and fire applied to the ROTS #50 Mustafar Anakin figure. I used reference photos from the movie and images from the Making of ROTS book when I made it this past summer. Only glitch here was that I accidently melted the nose because the plastic was thinner than expected. Still, it came out great. I added Sith eyes and individually colored the wires in red and blue. There is actual blistering on the plastic due to the heat applied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	13178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	13179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	13180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	13181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	13182  

"The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Same deal with the operating table Anakin. Like #50, I hated the half-a**ed way Hasbro made the paint deco, so I took my markers and matches to this one too. It's also more textured since I left burn marks in strategic places as well as struck it with a sanding block.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	13183   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	13184  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Very nice work Sith Lord 0498. I would like to do that to my crispy Anakin, but would fear messing it up and not be able to find one elsewhere (outside the realm of eBay).
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!