Anyone watch WANTED on TNT?

It's one of my Favorite shows. I have one huge problem with it. The season started in the beginning of Dec and now the season finale was last night! WTF it that all about, 4 Fning episodes?! Come on now people. Anyways the show is hit with me and my wife and I wish is was on longer.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

actually it wasn't just 4 episodes. it started a couple months earlier and took a hiatus break and just came back. but it was stupid that it ended so fast like this. i think it had 12 episodes.because the very first epsode the orignal partner before quincy jones daughter joined. was killed in the line of duty.

I watch it, it's fairly entertaining as an action-TVcop show, though it can't touch TNT's The Closer in terms of real police feel.

Apparently, the summer eps and these 4 winter eps are all part of Season 1 even though TNT promoted these winter eps as Season 2. The summer eps went from July 31st to mid-September, and then these 4 winter eps went from beginning to end of December, 13 eps total, a complete "short" season.

To be honest, I'm not sure I see where the show is going, they're kinda ignoring "the list" at this point and breaking lots of laws, and this last ep took it *way* further in an ugly way - my guess is they're trying to compete more directly with FX's The Shield.

My sister went to high school with the guy who plays Jimmy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah I know all of that guys, I have seen all the shows.

I was thinking they might be dumping the show since like you said JT all kinds of bad crap is happening. I was shocked when Conrad Shot and killed the Black dude. Through the show I didn't like the religious guy, but from the last episode I like him now. I do like all the characters but the rat. He really doesn't do anything for the show, so he was the perfect person to be the rat.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)