Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy no SSC 12" grievous

waaaaaahhhhhh!!!

I was on rebescum forums, and I found out that rebelscum had an interview with SSC dudes and they said they probably won't make a general grievous.

I think they should atleast give it a try, eh?
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

I don't think they should. Grievous is played out and from the looks of it SS seems to be going for core characters and Grievous is far from a core character. The same with Maul and Jango. I'll be thoroughly upset if they make any of these 3 as Hasbro did good enough with 'em. They should concentrate on human characters since Hasbro just couldn't seem to get human faces right.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Grievous is one of the last figures Hasbro did, if Sideshow did him again right now it'd be too soon. He's not a major enough character to warrant 2 12" figures so close to the movie's release, he's already the newest Darth Maul of the 4" line. I would like to see them try to do a better version down the road, but only after a lot of other figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe I'm by myself on this one but I think Grevious was a horrible character. I mean he looked coola nd all and had an interesting back story, but the voice/caughing was really anoying and he got wasted by a blaster!!! a frigg'n blaster!!! by a guy who dosn't even normaly wield a gun!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

I liked Grevious a lot, but I think its too soon to do another 12" figure. Theres plenty of characters that need the 12" treatment before he does. It would be good of Sideshow waited a few years.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Don't be surprised if SS does a Grievous sometime in the future.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    Maybe I'm by myself on this one but I think Grevious was a horrible character. I mean he looked coola nd all and had an interesting back story, but the voice/caughing was really anoying and he got wasted by a blaster!!! a frigg'n blaster!!! by a guy who dosn't even normaly wield a gun!
    Palpatine, greatest of all Sith, also got wasted by a blaster. When he tried to take Anakin Solo, Han shot him in the back, though Han is a marksman.
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Hate to say it but Palpatine was wasted by being hauked down a shaft by Darth Vader.

I bet Sideshow will do a 12" Grevious later down the road. There's plenty of other characters to do in the mean time.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sideshow already has a running start at the figure with the PF Grievous that they are doing. They just need to downsize and articulate it when the time comes in the years to come.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.