Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I wouldn't like it at the begining of every episode.
    But maybe if it were at the begining of storylines that were broken up into multi-part episodes, then it would be cool to have it there.
    That's the one I felt would work the best as well, more than once a season but less than once an episode, hoping that they will have self-contained multi-ep story arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJam
    All good answers I would say to a really good question by JT.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJoe
    I think each season should open like a movie does. 20th century clip...
    Well, that presumes Fox Television Distribution will be the distributor of the show, there's certainly no guarantee that will happen (as far as I know, anyway).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd say its a good chance that 20th Century's TV side will have the rights since they've done all the movies. Take in mind, 20th Century Fox (the TV side of 20th Century) did the Clone Wars cartoons as well.

That's true. Of course, it may mean we will get the lame Fox Television logo instead, but hopefully Lucas wouldn't let that happen. The back of my brain keeps suggesting that there was a show that didn't have Fox attached though, but darn if I can remember what it is. Fox didn't distribute the Holiday Special but they co-produced it (shame shame know your name!).

I wonder if the TV stations out there (broadcast or cable networks) would even allow a Star Wars style of opening with nothing but the title. I suspect they might, but if there was no crawl, maybe not because they generally want at least 15 to 30 seconds of screen time for any show's opening.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I wonder if the TV stations out there (broadcast or cable networks) would even allow a Star Wars style of opening with nothing but the title. I suspect they might, but if there was no crawl, maybe not because they generally want at least 15 to 30 seconds of screen time for any show's opening.
    Maybe on the first go around but after that who knows, bits of tv shows get clipped off all the time.