Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Man, that looks sweet! Sign me up for one.

So far, I'm really digging what Sideshow has done with the 12" line...

Fantastic stuff from SS. Can't wait to get my hands on Obi and Ani. A bit disappointed though with Luke though others may have a different opinion. I wonder what will be included in the Excl version? A baby Luke and Leia? Nope, too much to ask Probably the pilot head piece that comes with Red Leader.

I am SO happy that this is coming up for ordering so soon!! WHOOOO!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'll PPO this. The outer tunic is a bit off and the head might be a tad bit off too, but for EWAN MCGREGOR, they got one great sculpt!
    [FONT=Arial]"Go away i'm doing something." -Knox[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ravi0007
    Probably the pilot head piece that comes with Red Leader.
    Probably so.

what I think is cool about it is that it dosn't look exactly like Ewan, but if you take a picture of him, and the pic of the premium format Alec Guiness Obi, it looks almost like a hybrid of the 2, I could just be off my rocker and seeing things, but I think it is sweet.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spoon
    what I think is cool about it is that it dosn't look exactly like Ewan, but if you take a picture of him, and the pic of the premium format Alec Guiness Obi, it looks almost like a hybrid of the 2, I could just be off my rocker and seeing things, but I think it is sweet.
    I thought the same thing. If you back away from your computer, he looks even more like ewan!

Quote Originally Posted by zakkattakk
    I thought the same thing. If you back away from your computer, he looks even more like ewan!
    Like most SS pics, its probably from a prototype

You're not off your rocker Captain Spoon. It looks just like Sir Alec! Fantastic face sculpt! I'll be getting one for sure!!!!

I wonder what the next one will be?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett