OTC Darth Vader's Tie Fighter vs the POTF2 one

Were there any differences between the otc Vader's tie fighter and the potf2 vader's tie fighter? I am looking for one and need to know. Thanks!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

No Difference Except For The Paint Job On The Missles
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Ok I think I will try to get a potf2 model. What was the difference in the paint?

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

The missiles with the POTF2 one had a very bright lime green painted on the tip of them. It looked pretty ridiculous.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Also, if you're into pack-ins, the OTC one had the Darth Vader that originally came with the TIE Fighter Gunner Station from 1998 or so. Pretty damn miserable if you ask me.

I don't have any version of Vader's TIE; think I may look into that soon.

I don't care about the crappy pack in. I am sure that I will go with the potf2 version. I still need a vader tie and a tie interceptor. I am into imperial ships. I have the imperial shuttle and the larger winged tie. Now I would just like the other two to complete my basic imperial ship collection.

B.
    TDV