Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New 5 packs.

New 5 packs.

I found 3 of the new 5 packs today. They had the raw metal falcon in it. They wouldnt ring up, so I had htem hold it i na lay-a-way I placed today. After Jan. 1st they said they would be inputted.

Jedi Goofy, the five pack with the AT-RT I had on lay-a-way for you got lost. I will hold one of these sets for you if you would like and send this one ot you or send your cash back, LMK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow! I didn't even know there was a third 5-pack on the way. Hopefully it'll be availble at walmart.com so I can get it. I just got confirmation from EE that my wave 5 case is on the way and I also just found out that it is only going to have 4 of the 7 vehicles so I'm going to have to send it back and hope to get the "wave 2" case with all 7 vehicles. I am amazed that they would have cases with just 4 of the 7 as well as cases of all 7. Who would want an incomplete set? Hopefuly wave 4 starts showing up as well. These titaniums are the only things I collect that are still in production and I can't even manage to keep up, .

Later,
    S43

I like the Y-Wing repaint, but other than that its a slighty dull set.

Anyone else notice that the first two sets are starting to get scarce on ebay?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Jedi Goofy, the five pack with the AT-RT I had on lay-a-way for you got lost. I will hold one of these sets for you if you would like and send this one ot you or send your cash back, LMK.
    Hi KH,
    if you can buy one of those for me I will be very happy.
    Just let me know if there is any difference in the price and the shipping to Italy and I will paypal you the money asap.

I am just wondering if the first Titanium Gift Set can still be available somewhere. Unfortunately I am afraid it is too late for that.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Quote Originally Posted by JediGoofy
    Hi KH,
    I am just wondering if the first Titanium Gift Set can still be available somewhere. Unfortunately I am afraid it is too late for that.
    It can still be found on ebay, but I'd be quick, the rate of auctions for them has dropped right off in the last month.

Warstar, you were seeing a lot of the giftsets about, is this still the case?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Unfortuneately the first one is no longer available. www.walmart.com has the second set availanle on its webiste. I will use the money you sent to get this set and you just need to send shipping. Thanks....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Last time I was at a wal-mart not far from here they had a pile of containing set 1 and set 2. If I get there any time soon (probably can get there Friday for groceries) I'll check to see if they still have one. The local one might have'em too. Those sets didn't sell real well this Christmas or we got alot of'em.

I dunno about sending overseas though, all I've ever sent was money orders. Maybe I could forward it to someone who can ship it overseas? If that extra shipping charge is no problem?...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If you can send it to me, I will send him both overseas LT.

Sounds cool to me, I'll keep an eye out.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"