Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    That little girl with the blue sweater on is a cutie. I hope she was with you, Nick - or soon will be. That'a boy!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Indeed she was with me.* And for those that don't know I'm the tall white guy on the left and NOT the dirty Puerto Rican on the right.

*for those that are in on the joke that's where I get my dolphin nickname...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Slick!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday Nick. I got your text.

You too have a great day. How awesome is it that everyone parties on your birthday?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Birthday x2 Slick! Already hit you up on the Fbook.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Happy Birthday Nick!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy Birthday Slicker!

Hopefully El Chuxter and I are going to help you celebrate it 1 week late - but in Las Vegas!

This has the making of The Hangover -Part SSG in the making.